Websitewalla – Additional Terms for Renewals
Last Revised: 07-07-2022
- Payment Information Updates and Failed Billing Processes
If our attempts to bill the payment method associated with your renewing product(s) fail, we cannot automatically renew the product and your product(s) will expire. If you have enabled the option, we will attempt to bill a back-up payment method if the primary fails. Banks may also notify us of updates to your expiration date and/or card number, allowing for successful product renewal. Some card brands may also automatically bill a new card without notification to us. To update your card information, or to change your automatic renewal status, please log into your account.
- Additional Terms for Domains
- General Domain Renewal Information
Renewal rates do not include fees from Private Registration, Deluxe Registration or Protected Registration. Domains automatically renew at original registration length. Pricing may be changed without notice. All domain name registrations and renewals are non-refundable and are subject to the terms and conditions of our Registration Agreement. This email does not assure the availability of the specific domains. By allowing your domain name to auto-renew, you warrant that your WHOIS information is correct and that the Domain Name Eligibility and Allocation Policy Rules continue to be satisfied. To confirm your WHOIS information is accurate, please visit our site.
- Renewal of Certain Domains Prior to Expiration
Some domain renewals may be renewed prior to the expiration date to avoid domain redemption fees.
- Renewal Fees
- Renewal rates do not include fees from Private Registration, Deluxe Registration or Protected Registration. Domains automatically renew at original registration length. Pricing may be changed without notice. All domain name registrations and renewals are non-refundable and are subject to the terms and conditions of our Registration Agreement.
- If you do not renew your domain(s) during the 12-day Renewal Grace Period, you will incur a fee of $80.00 in addition to the domain renewal fee. During this time, the domain name(s) will be moved to parked nameservers and any website or email services associated with the domain name(s) will stop working. Be aware that most domains, including .com, .biz and .net, can only be recovered within a maximum of 30 days after your cancel date. For further information about Domain Renewals or Canceled Domains, review the Domain Registration Agreement.
- Bulk Renewal Discounts for Domains
The bulk renewal discount level is based on TLD and quantity and not all qualify for a bulk pricing discount. Domains with bulk pricing do not qualify for additional promotional discounts.
- Additional Terms for .AU Domain Renewals
- For .au domain renewals, customers are required to check the WHOIS listing for accuracy
- Please visit the following for information on how to update WHOIS information
- PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT BY ALLOWING THE DOMAIN NAME TO AUTO-RENEW, THE REGISTRANT WARRANTS THAT THE WHOIS IS CORRECT AND THAT THE DOMAIN NAME ELIGIBILITY AND ALLOCATION POLICY RULES CONTINUE TO BE SATISFIED.